(video features an earlier prototype version of the game)
BFF! is a game where you and up to 5 other players take on the roles of a group of tween girls hanging out, having adventures, and exploring how their friendships change and grow. Easy to play, the game combines hand-painted illustrations, vibrant characters, and clever card prompts to inspire players in the telling of their own story. BFF! in an experience that is fun, heartwarming, and a surprisingly powerful way to reimagine your own tweendom while forming real connections with the other players at the table.
Recipient of 5 ENnie 2020 Nominations!
Friends at the Table play BFF!
BFF! – Boxed Edition
Each Boxed Set includes…
- 17 Friends to represent our characters in the story
- 50+ Charms to represent things our Friends like about each other and how we change and grow
- 6 Charm Bracelets to hold the charms and serve as a rules reminder
- 1 Charm Box to store the unused charms
- 1 Hangout Guide spiral-bound with instructions, 13 hand-painted hangouts, a hangout map, and a yearbook to sign at the end of each session
- 52 Friendship Cards with narrative prompts to guide us in the creation of our story
- 1 Six–Sided Die to help us track how long each hangout will last. You might roll it to see if Ms. Wei kicks us out of her backyard, or use it as a counter to track our pizza supply. Each hangout is a little different!
The Roll20.net Key Includes:
- Activation key to use the webapp version of BFF on Roll20.net!
Based on Fall of Magic
Inspired by the award-winning rpg, Fall of Magic, BFF uses evocative visual and verbal prompts to inspire creativity and build meaningful connections between players as they build their own unique story together.
not pictured: Grace Duda – Photography, Marketing, Videography