Our 9th limited began as a podcast episode in the Friends at the Table run of Fall of Magic. During one scene, Dre describes encountering the Gilded one: a golem made of all the anchors recovered from ships lost at sea. Listening at his home in Toronto, Simon Sweetman was inspired transform this scene into an illustration and post it on instagram. Now Simon has adapted his original illustration for this special limited edition print.
Friends at the Table has done an amazing job spreading indie rpgs like Dungeon World, Scum & Villainy, as well as Fall of Magic to their passionate audience and I am personally thrilled that they have agreed to let us feature their work on this print!
About the Prints
- All garments hand printed in Olympia with water-based inks
- This is a limited edition preorder
- Orders ship 2-3 week after the end of the sale
- After preorders are shipped, any extras will be available in our store.
- This preordering system ensures that we can offer high-quality hand printed garments in a diversity of sizes and styles. It also means that after the preorder the availability of particular variations will be limited.
We use the language “Straight Cut”, and “Fitted Cut” for the two different scales called Unisex/Men’s and Women’s by the garment industry.
Fitted cut garments are typically 1 size smaller than the equivalent straight cut. For example if you typically wear a large fitted garment you would typically wear a small in straight cut sizing.
- Hand printed with metallic gold ink that sparkles in the light!
- 13″x 19″
- 100 lb Cover Stock
Tee Shirt– $25
- Handprinted with metallic gold ink
- Available in Straight and Fitted Cuts*: XS-5XL
- 4.3 oz 100% Combed and Ringspun Cotton
- Soft Washed
- Ultra Soft Hand, Tightly Knit
- Side Seamed
- Chest and Tag print
- Available Straight Cut* = XS-3XL
- %100 Combed Cotton
- Hand Printed with Metallic Gold Ink
- Pocket and Back Print
- American Apparel Hoodies (3XL is a Next Level Hoodie)
About Friends at the Table
Friends at the Table is an actual play podcast about critical worldbuilding, smart characterization, and fun interaction between good friends. You can listen to all of their seasons, including their playthrough of Fall of Magic, at FriendsAtTheTable.net.
About the Artist
Simon Sweetman is a Toronto-based fantasy illustrator and concept artist. He has worked on games, RPG books and short films. You can see more of his work at www.artstation.com/sisweetman