Preorder a Shirt Now Until October 1st, 2o21
- This limited edition garment is offered in partnership with JIANGSHI: Blood in the Banquet Hall
- The preordering system ensures that we can offer high-quality handprinted garments in a variety of sizes and styles.
- Orders ship 2-3 weeks after the end of the sale.
- Any extra shirts will be available in our store.
- Glows in the dark!
- Screen printed by hand at the Deernicorn workshop.
- 4.3 oz 100% Combed and Ringspun Cotton
Jiangshi: Blood in the Banquet Hall
JIANGSHI: Blood in the Banquet Hall is a collaborative, storytelling RPG about a Chinese family making their living by running a restaurant in one of America’s Chinatowns, circa 1920. Players take on the roles of members of the Chinese family (mostly from Guangdong province), spanning three generations, who face threats of jiangshi (hopping vampires) at night and racism by day.
The Game Designers
Banana Chan (she/they) is a Chinese Canadian game designer, writer and publisher living in the US. She is the owner of a small board game and RPG publishing company called Game and a Curry.
Sen-Foong Lim burst onto the board game design scene in 2011 and quickly earned a reputation for being one of the most versatile designers in the industry.
Ami Y. Cai is the designer of the Jiangshi print. Ami is a visual narrator who recently graduated from Pratt Institute with a BFA in Communications Design with an emphasis in Illustration.