This year’s Knudepunkt Book is a unique anthology of tools for nordic larp. Masterfully edited by Johanna Koljonen, Anne Serup Grove, Elin Nilsen, Aina Skjønfell and Jaakko Stenros, it includes best practices and examples on subjects such as:
- How to design a larp
- The pre-larp process
- On-site preparation
- How to make larps where stories happen
- How to design a playable culture
- How to design playable characters
- How to design mechanics and rules
- How to design a playable environment
- How to runtime game master
- After runtime
- Nordic larp for other contexts
This purchasing portal is brought to you by a small group* of volunteers who are helping to make the book available to order in North America without having to physically pick it up at Knudepunt in Denmark.
Please note that this may be the only print run of this book, so you must order by Sunday, 1/20 in order to guarantee availability.