Published by Evil Hat Productions
Distributed by Deernicorn Distro
Open the Tome—if you dare!
In the Monster of the Week roleplaying game, hunters must solve all manner of mysteries before they can save the day. The Tome of Mysteries expands their options—and magnifies their peril—with a wide variety of GMing advice, essays, rules, and mysteries from the Monster of the Week “Roadhouse Regulars” online community.
Tome of Mysteries requires Monster of the Week to play. In this supplement, you’ll find:
- Eight new alternative Weird Moves that go beyond Use Magic.
- Four new Hunter playbooks: The Gumshoe, the Hex, the Searcher, and the Pararomantic.
- Support for weird phenomena type Mysteries like those found in Fringe or The X-Files.
- Tips and techniques used by experienced Keepers.
- 29 fully detailed mysteries ready to drop into your game.
Grab your friends and your gear.
It’s time to unlock the Tome of Mysteries!
COMPONENTS AND DETAILS
- Softcover black and white book, 276 pages.
- Digital PDF included with purchase
Number of players: 3-5.
Style: Powered by the Apocalypse, GM & Dice.
Creator: Michael Sands