Presale Ends Monday December 2nd!
From the mind of Jabari Weathers reimagines Red Riding Hood slipping away through crowd having just cybertagged the headquarters of W.O.L.F. Not only did this 5-color print sell out at Big Bad Con but we have received numerous requests from people who couldn’t be there asking if they could get one!
In response to popular demand we’re reprinting the Big Bad Con shirts!
About the Print
- All garments hand printed in Olympia with water-based inks
- This is a limited edition preorder
- Orders ship 2-3 week after the end of the sale
- After preorders are shipped, any extras will be available in our store.
- This preordering system ensures that we can offer high-quality hand printed garments in a diversity of sizes and styles. It also means that after the preorder the availability of particular variations will be limited.
- This print is available as a tee, (XS-5XL)and hoodie (XS-2XL)
We use the language “Straight Cut”, and “Fitted Cut” for the two different scales called Unisex/Men’s and Women’s by the garment industry.
Fitted cut garments are typically 1 size smaller than the equivalent straight cut. For example if you typically wear a large fitted garment you would typically wear a small in straight cut sizing.
Tee Shirt– $25
- Available in Straight and Fitted Cuts*: XS-5XL
- 4.3 oz 100% Combed and Ringspun Cotton
- Soft Washed
- Hand Printed
- Ultra Soft Hand, Tightly Knit
- Side Seamed
- Chest print
- Available Straight Cut* = XS-3XL
- %100 Combed Cotton
- Hand Printed
- Pocket and Back Print
- American Apparel Hoodies (3XL is a Next Level Hoodie)
About Big Bad Con
Big Bad Con is the gold standard for game conventions
About the Artist
Jabari Weathers presently resides in Baltimore, Maryland, making fantasy and sci-fi art to keep up their glamor (and because it’s fun). Other things that they enjoy are pen and paper role playing games, singing in public places, and the thoroughly uncanny.